Whats the deal with all the minelab equinox's

the compadre is a toy compared to the equinox. Hardly a comparison :laughing:

Another of your false statements. Here's your 2nd chance to prove your not spouting BS. In case you've forgotten.....I'm still waiting on the 1st. :lol:

1- Show me where I compared the 2

2-Are you saying my statement is incorrect?

Another of your false statements. Here's your 2nd chance to prove your not spouting BS. In case you've forgotten.....I'm still waiting on the 1st. :lol:

1- Show me where I compared the 2

2-Are you saying my statement is incorrect?

Yea, I love my Nox, but those compadre are great little machines.

BCD

I also appreciate a good troll! I mean hey, it really livens up the place when a sissy fight breaks out! Its like watching some sort of fashion show chick fight or something, where one girl is pulling out the other girls hair or clothes and stuff...I get a sick giggle out of it I will admit!:laughing::sissyfight:

Oh, BTW...the NOX series is nothing but a dmaned flutey sounding tesoro compadre at best or a Deus Minimetoo at worst!...'whistle britches' us dedicated AtPro runners call it...there aint nothing really out there as good as the AtPro...:laughing:

hey mud!..thought you was dedicated tesoro?..so much so,that everybody thought you was the major share holder in the company?..what happened?
hot damn garrett?..really? ohhhh my god! what's the world coming to?

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Back
Top Bottom