Happy Thanksgiving CRH!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
First, KT hopes each of you is surrounded by friends and family this Thanksgiving and manages to surround all the food treats of the special Day!

KT decided this week to ride by the Royal Bank yesterday, just in case Loomis had dropped off His Royal Order of Halves a day early. To His Majesty's joy, they had!

KT picked up the Royal Boxes and drove the Chariot straight to the Castle, alerted Prince John, who graciously unloaded the boxes. KT decided to start right away on them as He had other plans for Thanksgiving day. Here are the results and, needless to say, KT was very pleased!

Box 1 - 1 40% Ag Ken, 3 NIFCs
Box 2 - 5 NIFCs
Box 3 - 1 64 Ken, 4 NIFCs
Box 4 - 1 40% Ag Ken, 1 NIFC, 1 Proof
Box 5 - The Treasure Box!! 1 64 Ken, 5 40% Ag Kens, 8 NIFCs, 2 Proofs, and 1 artist enhanced Ken.

Totals are: 2 64 Kens, 7 40% Ag Kens, 21 NIFCs (but NO keepers), 3 Proofs, 1 painted head Ken. The Painted Ken will be returned to circulation so perhaps someone else will enjoy his presence! :lol::lol:

The Royal Camera was on its good behavior today, so KT got some decent pics, and after a bit of stumbling around in the Photo editing section of His new Royal Computer, KT had presentable images for the forum.

Again Royal Wishes for a Wonderful, even Magical Thanksgiving for all our Forum members! Pics are below!

Attachments

• CRH 11 21 2018 2 64 Kens.jpg
    CRH 11 21 2018 2 64 Kens.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 126
  • CRH 11 21 2018 7 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 11 21 2018 7 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 105
  • CRH 11 21 2018 3 Proofs.jpg
    CRH 11 21 2018 3 Proofs.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 111
  • CRH 11 21 2018 1 artist enhanced Ken.JPG
    CRH 11 21 2018 1 artist enhanced Ken.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 108
Good to see the silver train rolling again for you my lord. I hope your feast with the royal family went well.

AWESOME Finds Your Highness,

I say before you throw that Hussy of a JFK back into circulation you embellish it just a wee bit more and add a Crown !!

Great finds and pics as usual and Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Queen.

AWESOME Finds Your Highness,

I say before you throw that Hussy of a JFK back into circulation you embellish it just a wee bit more and add a Crown !!

Great finds and pics as usual and Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Queen.

:laughing::laughing: Great idea, SoOregonMd! Unfortunately it got dumped yesterday morning, but if it comes back around, KT certainly will add a few Royal Embellishments!

And the best Royal Wishes to your family also! :D:D

Nice job KT, and a sure indication that persistence pays off. My own drought continues, but I am more than happy that you have added to the royal coffers.

Back
Top Bottom