New sponsor

Cool, I’ll check it out

Edit; checked out a couple pod casts, very well done, đź‘Ť

Last edited:
I noticed that, situational awareness brought me to the top right corner. I'll be checking the Show out. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum !!!!

Took a quick glance for now, seems to be a neat sponsor - weekly podcast, covering a nice range of detecting related topics !

Gary mds5.gif

Earlier this morning I had a chance to watch two of the podcast episodes .
Metal detecting a hobby for every budget 01/29/2021
Nokta Makro Simplex+ review 12/18/2020

I found them to be very well done and timely . Ciaran speaks clearly , gives unbiased opinions and obviously knows his stuff .There are a lot of interesting and diverse subjects in his list of topics .I am looking forward to viewing the rest of the episodes .Thank you for being a sponsor to our forum Ciaran . :waytogo:

podcast

Earlier this morning I had a chance to watch two of the podcast episodes .
Metal detecting a hobby for every budget 01/29/2021
Nokta Makro Simplex+ review 12/18/2020

I found them to be very well done and timely . Ciaran speaks clearly , gives unbiased opinions and obviously knows his stuff .There are a lot of interesting and diverse subjects in his list of topics .I am looking forward to viewing the rest of the episodes .Thank you for being a sponsor to our forum Ciaran . :waytogo:

Looked like some good subjects, hope to get a chance to check them out and future releases as well .:fmdfwelcome: :goodjob:

Not trying to make a big deal out of it, but just wondering if a word was deliberately misspelled for a reason or simply was an honest mistake.

Seems the word "AWATES" should be spelled "AWAITS".......

(screen capture of new sponsor banner)
new forum banner.jpg

Not trying to make a big deal out of it, but just wondering if a word was deliberately misspelled for a reason or simply was an honest mistake.

Seems the word "AWATES" should be spelled "AWAITS".......

(screen capture of new sponsor banner)
View attachment 480730

Didn't even notice the spelling :laughing:

.......could it be a clever advertising ploy to get our attention :?:

......if so, smart idea, it got my attention :lol:

Back
Top Bottom