• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Back on Cloud 9... First ever ring

John Madill

Elite Member
Went to the beach today. Set my Simplex+ on a picnic table so i could put my gloves on. Sitting on the table was a penny. Already a find and i hadn't even turned the machine on.

twenty minutes of swinging on a Lake Michigan beach and no signals. Then up popped a solid 75 on the detector.

It was a small silver ring with the .925 stamp on the inside. Happy, Happy, Happy!

Just a couple of weeks ago i found my first silver coin, and now a ring.

Next stop on the detecting train should be gold.

Any idea what the value is? On the way to the beach i stopped at the county office to buy an annual pass for $40. the county wants $15 a visit for out of county residents so forty bucks is a bargain.

Attachments

• ring.silver.jpg
    ring.silver.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 182
Well it just so happens that I was at Lake Michigan last week, and lost that ring ! Kindly ship it back to me in CA please. :cool3: Or if it makes it any easier, I accept paypal. :aok: If you need me to describe the ring (so you can be sure it's actually mine), I can give you an accurate description of it too :cool3:

Tom....
So sorry i missed you on your Michigan visit!
Ironically i was in Califoria, and as luck would have it i lost several rings THERE!
I am sure we can work out a swap because you will find them soon.

That little sterling ring is a stellar find! Nice job on your first; you're on a roll. :waytogo:

Back
Top Bottom