98.7 MPG is looking pretty good with the current gas situation !

I've been fortune enough to travel to over 30 of our 50 states. Texas is the first state that I've been to that posts the taxes collected right at the pump. The Federal Tax is the same for all 50 states. The individual states soak the consumer at various levels.

The "Special" blends, Summer/Winter fuels etc. are a joke and nothing more than an excuse for the states to justify their ridiculous taxes.

On average its about .12 cents a gallon to switch blends.

This will give you an idea of what your state collects.

Gas.jpeg

I've been fortune enough to travel to over 30 of our 50 states. Texas is the first state that I've been to that posts the taxes collected right at the pump. The Federal Tax is the same for all 50 states. The individual states soak the consumer at various levels.

The "Special" blends, Summer/Winter fuels etc. are a joke and nothing more than an excuse for the states to justify their ridiculous taxes.

On average its about .12 cents a gallon to switch blends.

This will give you an idea of what your state collects.

View attachment 484777

Interesting, thanks ! ......and another reason to want to use less gas :lol:

Prius C is still very much on sale where I am.
https://www.toyota.mx/modelo/prius-c
Jusr checked, they are starting to sell the prius prime here, was not available until now, woowhoo!

Interesting about the C model stlll being there, wouldn't be the first time I saw where a specific model was only available in some areas.

Great news on the Prius Prime being available there !!!!!

.....you'd definitely appreciate being able to plug-in as well as getting up to 25-30 miles in EV only with the Prius Prime instead of the one mile with the non-plug-in Prius C model.

Back
Top Bottom