From Now On...

Metal detecto

Elite Member
So it's the end of the year, so 5th grade is going to transform into middle school. I won't be posting much here because of that, but be off and on, occasionally checking forums and such.

If you see someone in ragged clothes and muttering multiplication problems while detecting, that should be me by the end of this tortur- sorry, education. :lol::lol:

Josh

P.S. Still CRH'ing though!

So it's the end of the year, so 5th grade is going to transform into middle school. I won't be posting much here because of that, but be off and on, occasionally checking forums and such.

If you see someone in ragged clothes and muttering multiplication problems while detecting, that should be me by the end of this tortur- sorry, education. :lol::lol:

Josh

P.S. Still CRH'ing though!

......something like this ? :laughing:
SCXarow.gif

Sure you will power through it , and if you keep a log of every thing with pictures this summer in Korea ,you will have a great "what i did for my summer vacation" paper for school next year if they still do that. If not you will still have great stories to tell your friends. May be start a old fashion photo album for this special trip.

Back
Top Bottom