Got out for another hunt - no pictures. . .

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
Had a short hunt this afternoon -- nothing fantastic. I was able to find a few coins -- $1.47! (5 quarters, 2 dimes and 2 pennies).

Just letting you know I'm still around and getting out when I can. We've had plenty of rain recently but today was pretty although it was rather chilly I took the chance and went for a short hunt.

Had a short hunt this afternoon -- nothing fantastic. I was able to find a few coins -- $1.47! (5 quarters, 2 dimes and 2 pennies).

Just letting you know I'm still around and getting out when I can. We've had plenty of rain recently but today was pretty although it was rather chilly I took the chance and went for a short hunt.

Good times. Keep at it!

Steve

Good times. Keep at it!

Steve

Thanks! 😃 I took two friends with me. They don't metal detect. David went for a walk around the track at the local school I went to and Sherry sat in the sun getting a little sun. Sun lately is a rare treat around here.

Some kids showed up and started asking questions about metal detecting and followed me around like I was a Pied Piper wanting to know what I was finding. I showed them my coins. They were all excited about it. A couple even said I'm going to get me a metal detector! 😄 They wanted to know how I was hearing what I was finding so I let a couple of them listen to my headphones as I put the detector over piece of foil on top of the ground. They got all excited about it! Maybe we'll have a couple of budding metal detectorists in the near future! 😁

Back
Top Bottom