• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hunting In The Mud Puddles

diggin4clad

Elite Member
Sunday's hunt was in a field that was totally muddy and full of puddles from all the rain we've had here. Didn't stop us though as we got in a two and a half hour hunt that got us 67 coins worth $6.78.

Attachments

• IMG_0124.JPG
    IMG_0124.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 224
Woah, really nice clad haul! Just about everywhere is flooded around here too. Makes for messy cold hunting but soon it won't be rain, so you gotta get it while you can! Congrats!

That's a lot or nickels compared to quarters, that's really rare for me. and I like to dig nickels, but never find that kind of ratio. Always happy to dig one because they just don't show up as often.

Woah, really nice clad haul! Just about everywhere is flooded around here too. Makes for messy cold hunting but soon it won't be rain, so you gotta get it while you can! Congrats!
Thanks...definitely cold and messy but soon the ground will be frozen so we've got to get some hunts in beforehand.

That's a lot or nickels compared to quarters, that's really rare for me. and I like to dig nickels, but never find that kind of ratio. Always happy to dig one because they just don't show up as often.
This was our third hunt at this site and each time we pulled a load of nickels. Usually quarters are the most common but not here.

Great haul! Congrats on the hunt! :woot:
Thank You....

Nice work! I like those wet and muddy conditions, less people around!
There was no one else here so we had the place to ourselves. We definitely took some of that mud home with us:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom