Fast coin cleaning....

(Heavy)

Elite Member
Too hot for man nor beast!
I think my bling hunts are going to have to wait for better weather. In the mean time I pulled my bucket of clad from the truck and tried out the new coin cleaners. I really have to write a letter to the park district and let them know how much I appreciate the service. I'm never going to clean all the clad and who's going to take it in that condition? :)

yep... this will save some time
jack-1.jpg

hahah, that's great! There is a "coin washer" at my local spot.

if ya want clean change just put your dirty clad in machine and then hit the coin return button, that will spit out nice clean change :lol:

I'd check the coins you get back too. Could get back silver if your lucky. Or just sit there and keep doing it to see if ya can get something good returned to ya.

Just use a power washer then you can go find them again....lol
PHP:

MAN, is THAT slick!

On a different track, rather than hunting coin rolls you can hunt coin machines.

MAN, is THAT slick!

On a different track, rather than hunting coin rolls you can hunt coin machines.

I think some of the more modern machines reject silver coins. I always check the change thingy at the bottom where people put their sticky hands. I've found quite a few quarters and dimes this way. Always fun to find free clad without digging for it.

I really have to write a letter to the park district and let them know how much I appreciate the service

Better not, They may already be looking for you!! :lol:

BTW, did anyone else notice the fourth coin he put in there? Looks like a penny, and (of course) didn't register. He put a total of 9 coins in, and the display registered 8 quarters, or $2.00

Don't mind me...I just pay attention to goofy things like that! :lol:

WOW!!! It really a GREAT idea to use those coins in dirty condition!! Thanks for the idea!! haha.... :D

nice!

Doesn't work in my area, almost none of the vending machines around here have a working coin return. They only provide change if you over pay.....sometimes they dont' even do that. Not sure how that's even legal to be honest but it's true!

Back
Top Bottom