• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Nice Piece of Ice!

Azmodeus

Diggin In Illinois
Forum Supporter
Took a trip to Florida to hit the beaches for a few weeks. Found 0 gold and just a bunch of tungsten, titanium, silver and the usual junkers. Come back home and start hitting the lake beaches again and wowza what a good few hunts this week. Sterling men's band, 10k class ring with emeralds, 10k engagement ring with small diamonds, and a super nice looking detailed 14k with a good size diamond in the middle, smaller ones down both sides and sapphires. Might be worth getting appraised? What a beauty.

EDIT: Just got back from the jeweler where I dropped it off for an appraisal and those side stones aren't sapphires, they are blue diamonds!! WOOHOO!

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 676
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 652
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 681
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 668
Last edited:
That's a Beauty!! Like the others also! Boy the lake does hold some treasures! I hope to get out there this fall for a week.

That copper coin ring you make is a Nice Pirate ring! Just checked out your site.

What a beauty! A guy has to figure within a few miles of the house, theres plenty of treasure awaiting! You sure proved that! Heck..A guy doesnt have to go to Florida at all! Down at the local park or along the edge of the Piggley Wiggley parking lot theres gotta be some GOLD! These are just some of the thoughts that haunt my dreams!..:laughing:

A guy has to figure within a few miles of the house, theres plenty of treasure awaiting! You sure proved that! Heck..A guy doesnt have to go to Florida at all! Down at the local park or along the edge of the Piggley Wiggley parking lot theres gotta be some GOLD! These are just some of the thoughts that haunt my dreams!..:laughing:

Thank God I'm already in Florida and don't have to go anywhere! :laughing:

Thank God I'm already in Florida and don't have to go anywhere! :laughing:

I was on the other side of the state but did travel over to your area in Miami one day to see Miami beach. Waves were much rougher on that side but still found a few pieces of silver and some junk earrings and a ton of change. Got there at 6am, there were people sleeping on the walls and along the walkways there. Got to check out the Mel Fisher museum in Sebastion too, that was pretty awesome. Got stung by a jelly fish over by Fort Meyers area, that hurt like hell for 20 mins but wasnt about to let my buddy pee on my leg.

Attachments

• IMG_20170714_111839.jpg
    IMG_20170714_111839.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_20170714_111829.jpg
    IMG_20170714_111829.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 505
Back
Top Bottom