Small coil silvers...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Had no time to hunt over the weekend, but I was able to get out early this morning and spend a couple hours at one of the nearby trashy parks. I started out with the stock 10-1/2" coil on the Ex XS, but there was no sorting thru the mess with the big coil...it was hard to even get a threshold with all the constant noise and frequent nulling. Think I found 37 cents in the first hour:lol: Then I swapped the 6" EQ II coil on to the Explorer and tried again for another hour, going over the same ground...I did better this time:D Everything...scrap, some of which came up with coins, a buckle, watch bezel...$2.72 in clad, 5 wheats and the 2 silvers silvers #135 and #136... It's been a slow month so far, not many hunts and not many silvers...but that can change quickly:yes: That's all for this outing, thanks for the looks, see you after the next...and Happy Hunting!

Just goes to show that the mantra of depth-depth-depth isn't always the key to every area.

Those Sharpshooter type coils really help in the heavy trash. Congrats.

Captain

The 8x6 sef coil beats the EQ2 coil to death , after i sold that coil , and got the Sef 8x6, never looked back, congrats on the silver, Earl

Back
Top Bottom