• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The rarest of rare

Steve

Forum Supporter
For me at least. pd990. Light enough for the waves to toss around until I got it. Been there a few years by the look of it

Attachments

• 20170812_211602_resized_1.jpg
    20170812_211602_resized_1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 746
  • 20170812_211559_resized_1.jpg
    20170812_211559_resized_1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 732
:dingding: I've never found palladium, and I can't say its on my bucket list, but nice retrieval!

Wow! :shock:That's really cool! :thumbsup:

I've never found palladium at all! I'll have to keep an eye out for it now. Conductivity-wise, is it more similar to gold or platinum?

Wow! :shock:That's really cool! :thumbsup:

I've never found palladium at all! I'll have to keep an eye out for it now. Conductivity-wise, is it more similar to gold or platinum?

As Palladium is part of the platinum grp (there's 6 metals in that grp) I would guess that since it right above platinum on the periodic table that it would sound and register just like platinum. We'll have to wait for a reply from someone who's found one to be sure.

As Palladium is part of the platinum grp (there's 6 metals in that grp) I would guess that since it right above platinum on the periodic table that it would sound and register just like platinum. We'll have to wait for a reply from someone who's found one to be sure.
I use pi' s. It feels and looks like silver. A little denser but not much.

I found a palladium class ring, but no platinum yet...

Congrats, on the rare bird...

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom