A thread that contains no silver...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Sad but true, I took the first silver skunk in several months today:shock:and it was also the first time the Ex XS failed to find one...but I will still call it a successful outing even without any silver or sterling not much else...14 cents in clad, 5 newer wheats, dog tag, some brass scrap, spoon and a button Large Cent #8... Now that the very rare skunk is done and over with...I'll get back on the silver next time out:yes: Thanks for the looks and Happy Hunting!

Congrats on the large cent! I've only found two ever. I'd say I find a silver coin once in every 20 hunts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy, I'd take that over another merc or barber, unless they were a key date. Out here in Nebraska, I'm pretty sure they had some circulate but I've never found one. Bought several though, one of my favorite coins!

Congrats!

Dan

Hahaha. I hate you New Englanders. Ho hum, just another random Large Cent....[emoji857][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Success is not always Silver but it does add a few smiles. I'd rather dig big Coppers or for that matter even green Indians than Rosie's or common Merc's. Mind you I still will take every one of those home also. Congrats, Trapper

Back
Top Bottom