A BIG THANKS TO FLPHIL, Its water time.

clifftronics

in memory of...
Ive been wanting a water detecter for quite some time. Being on the gulf coast of Fl. and only being able to hit the dry sand with my XLT AND prizm5 I wanted a detecter to get into the water and see what i could find. So I PMed FLPHIL For a quote on the Whites Surf Dual Field, he gave me a great deal and was a pleasure to deal with. I drove 45 min. to see him and pulled the trigger and walked out with it and a 6" monster scoop. the best part was I paid for it with 32 rolls of quarters (sorry phil) and the rest was from items i found detecting. So a detecter will pay for itself in time...Now Iam waiting on sunday to get out and use it. Thanks again Phil...GL+HH.....cliff.

Phil is a great guy to deal with...I enjoyed the story about your payment option! I also have a Prizm 5/DF combo! Will you be hunting the NPR area, or heading south? Good luck Sunday...I can sense your excitement!

Phil is a great guy to deal with...I enjoyed the story about your payment option! I also have a Prizm 5/DF combo! Will you be hunting the NPR area, or heading south? Good luck Sunday...I can sense your excitement!

ill start out arround N.P.R and tarpon and then the CWB AND ST PETE beach area. So many beaches and so little time. Once I get the feel of it maybe we can do a hunt together? Thanks for the luck wish, Ill need it...GL+HH.....cliff.

I am in no rush to go back to the land after getting the DF a few months ago. As of today, it has paid for itself and I've even taken about a month off. Be prepared to do lots and lots of digging too. It is very sensitive down to parts of staples and that is personal experience speaking.

Congrats and go get em.

Back
Top Bottom