Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Maybe next he can draw a pic of a metal detector ?

Did Mud do an Etch-a-Sketch self portrait for fun when he couldn't detect ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_etch-a-sketch.jpg

Daves new ride between Missouri and Florida

Dave got tired of all the long hours driving his truck between Missouri and Florida :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 461918

That sure would beat the 14 hour ride in a 1989 Toyota pickup with a little over 200,000 miles (but runs good ) , getting it ready with oil change, tire rotation , fog lights under the bumper and new antenna as I write this. Love my old truck (it was my dads ) , probably will replace the seats and get a new paint job later this year.

That sure would beat the 14 hour ride in a 1989 Toyota pickup with a little over 200,000 miles (but runs good ) , getting it ready with oil change, tire rotation , fog lights under the bumper and new antenna as I write this. Love my old truck (it was my dads ) , probably will replace the seats and get a new paint job later this year.

I had 3 of them - 86' , 89' , 94'. All were the extra-cab 4x4s. Great little workhorse trucks.

old mini pick up

I had 3 of them - 86' , 89' , 94'. All were the extra-cab 4x4s. Great little workhorse trucks.
I am always getting asked if I want to sell it , lot of people like them for off road hunting trucks. Mine is still in great shape still need to get a new back bumper on it , the only rust it had. Looking around for some newer bucket seats for it that will fit and be a little more comfortable on those long drives.

Back
Top Bottom