3 Silver Day Including Semi Key Date (Pic Heavy)

Lee1968

Elite Member
Today could be the last day I can hunt in awhile as the temperatures are about to fall. I went to a local park that has been there since the '50's. Before today, I had only found 1 Rosie dime there, but I had never done the baseball field. I am really glad I decided to try it. I was lucky enough to get over 3 silver coins and a sterling ring. The quarter turned out to be a semi key date (1938 s). The others are a 1951 Rosie, and a 1943 Mercury dime. The first good signal of the day was the sterling ring. It is only the second time this year I managed to get over three silver coins in one hunt so I am happy. :D
Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

20201129_112812 - Edited.jpg

20201129_113947 - Edited.jpg

20201129_123821 - Edited.jpg

20201129_145321 - Edited.jpg

20201129_145047 - Edited.jpg

Attachments

• 20201129_145358 - Edited.jpg
    20201129_145358 - Edited.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 389
Huh ?? How did that key-date S mint sneak across the Mississippi ? Oh well, a few sneak by.

LOVE the pix of the coin, in-situ, in the clod !

What a way to end it congrats!

Thanks!

Huh ?? How did that key-date S mint sneak across the Mississippi ? Oh well, a few sneak by.

LOVE the pix of the coin, in-situ, in the clod !

Thanks Tom. Since there are a few "S" coins on our side, maybe a Large Cent snuck over to your side?

Good stuff!

Thanks!

That is a nice hunt, congrats on the great finds!

Thanks!

Congrats on a very nice hunt!

Thanks!

Great finds! The cooler weather and the moisture we had last week has yielded ideal MDing conditions here in the Midwest, let's hope it lasts and good luck getting back out!

Great finds! The cooler weather and the moisture we had last week has yielded ideal MDing conditions here in the Midwest, let's hope it lasts and good luck getting back out!

Thanks! Sadly down to about 20F the last two nights, but maybe it will warm back up.

Congrats on all the shiny!!!

Thanks!

Very nice way to end! Keep interest to get started

Thanks!

Congrats on the nice ring and silvers.

Thanks!

Very cool hunt , congrats !

Thanks!

Congrats on a productive silver hunt!

Thanks!

Those are some awesome silvers! Nothing better than a rare coin popping out of the ground!

Back
Top Bottom