Last couple hunts

grinsebring

Global Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Last week at Cocoa Beach and 2 hunts at the local lakes. Nothing spectacular
to report the chains are junk and the rings meh! One of the highlights was the 20 ounce egg sinker that really rattled in my scoop. Plenty of lead. I save all and give to a reloading neighbor for my summer parking space.
The change buys batteries.

Attachments

• DSCN0707.JPG
    DSCN0707.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCN0708.jpg
    DSCN0708.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 214
Lots of stuff there! Are those grillz you found not gold?

The grill

FelixtheCat "Lots of stuff there! Are those grillz you found not gold?"

Absolutely junk. I do have a 2 tooth oral accessory I found a couple years ago that are the real deal. Cocoa is the Atlantic oceans' vomit area for rotted can slaw. Every other target is slaw. Trying to develop an ear for it is futile because of varying sizes and folds. Merritt Island beaches are always busy.

Absolutely junk. I do have a 2 tooth oral accessory I found a couple years ago that are the real deal. Cocoa is the Atlantic oceans' vomit area for rotted can slaw. Every other target is slaw. Trying to develop an ear for it is futile because of varying sizes and folds. Merritt Island beaches are always busy.

"rotted can slaw vomit"... That is the quote of the year so far! :laughing:

Yeah you did good it appears. I may try it in winter? But not right now. Lakes hot your way? Not that i am heading down there. Although Craig wants a gator bad:lol:

Gil...... thats one thing the Xcal did very well i always thought ..... ID can slaw. Well that and it hates iron.

Shame about that grill....... would have been some cash there.

Back
Top Bottom