Unfriendly Troll

You can't post this without letting us in on some of the details! What's this troll all about? Maybe paste the thread here? :D

Okay okay sheeeeeeesh, I’ll stop badgering you Scuba!!!!!!! :laughing:

I’ll leave you alone only if you send me a bath house key and tag :lol:

Seriously though, I hope the mods here can ban and block the offender....

You can't post this without letting us in on some of the details! What's this troll all about? Maybe paste the thread here? :D

I don't exactly remember all the details. He started with PM's of words and their meanings. If I remember right the first one was nar·cis·sist,

a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
"narcissists who think the world revolves around them"

Then he did at least one more. I PM'ed him back saying if he sent me any more junk I would ignore him. A while later he did the same thing. So I PM'ed him saying he was now blocked. I blocked him, at least one more appeared after that and I just deleted it, then the night before last another one appeared in my inbox. So I made this thread.

I have absolutely no idea what his problem is, you don't like or agree with someone you ignore their posts. Easy. I do that with one liar on here.

Moving on. He should know now that none of his threads on here or any of his PM's will be read. So he can stop wasting his time.

I just decided to make this thread first because I was up very early and see what was new

Last edited:
You haven’t made it until you get your very own troll 😃😃

Maybe Scuba might get one of these ? :lol:
pettroll.jpg

There's only 1 good troll.... This guy! ⬇

The rest are just cowards hiding behind a keyboard.

Great post Scuba! 🌝

Attachments

• 47827_YyXLMGRfoIRq3Xa4fMN8IEqIo3DoUPs7MkyWRhUXBbw.jpg
    47827_YyXLMGRfoIRq3Xa4fMN8IEqIo3DoUPs7MkyWRhUXBbw.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom