• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Wheats and a bracelet

jhanson

Forum Supporter
Went back to the park where I got the big ring last week that ended up being 18K HGE. I only spent about 75 minutes due to a combo of humidity and crazy bad EMI. I was surprised by the EMI, because it's been nice and quiet there the first two times I've hunted.

I've been working my way in, and am now hitting the older area of the park. After a little bit of clad, I hit back to back Wheats (41 and 47) and then found a woman's bracelet. No hallmarks, so I'm sure it's just costume but it has very nice engraving around it.

EMI drove me out after that. Hopefully it will quiet back down, as I think there's a good likelihood of silver in the area I'm hitting now.

52071192641_0c85b44a1b_z.jpg
[/url]05132022Wheats and bracelet by Jeff Hanson, on Flickr[/IMG]

jhanson congrats on the wheats and bracelet. You know the saying, where's there's wheat there's silver. So have at it. If I remember correctly you use an Equinox, if so, when you run into emi try Field 2. It seems to run much more stable. I run mine with 5 tone Ib 0 and Recov. 4 Good luck, Mark

jhanson congrats on the wheats and bracelet. You know the saying, where's there's wheat there's silver. So have at it. If I remember correctly you use an Equinox, if so, when you run into emi try Field 2. It seems to run much more stable. I run mine with 5 tone Ib 0 and Recov. 4 Good luck, Mark

Thank you Mark, I appreciate your insight!

Back
Top Bottom