Equinox 600 update question

Dan B.

Elite Member
I have just recently upgraded from an ace 400 to the equinox 600. Should I start to learn the machine on the existing program or should I make the update first ?
Let the learning curve begin I have trouble operating my smartphone and have to get advice for my grandkids. :lol:

Personally I would go with the update, there would be no difference with the learning of the machine, you will still have to take a lot of time to appreciate the intricacies of this machine compared to your previous ACE400 machine... I also upgraded from an ACE250 and this new NOX takes a lot of time to understand... but it is worth it in the long run. I still take my ACE250 to the tot lots but the Nox 600 to larger parks and fields, and to the beach..

best of luck!

May as well go ahead with the update. Its not a huge difference but if you are going to get used to the machine it might as well be with the updated software.

I received my EQ600 the day after Labor Day ( thanks Big Boy Hobbies) and installed the update before I took it out for the first time. You might as well install the update.

Personally I would go with the update, there would be no difference with the learning of the machine, you will still have to take a lot of time to appreciate the intricacies of this machine compared to your previous ACE400 machine... I also upgraded from an ACE250 and this new NOX takes a lot of time to understand... but it is worth it in the long run. I still take my ACE250 to the tot lots but the Nox 600 to larger parks and fields, and to the beach..

best of luck!

Yes update first!!

May as well go ahead with the update. Its not a huge difference but if you are going to get used to the machine it might as well be with the updated software.

I recommend updating first.

I received my EQ600 the day after Labor Day ( thanks Big Boy Hobbies) and installed the update before I took it out for the first time. You might as well install the update.

Everything is registered and updates have been made. Thank you everybody. And let the learning begin hopefully it's a short curve:dash2:

Hope the hunting has been going well for you.

If one wants to be sure an Equinox will detect large silver coins on edge, (as some Nox's have a problem with that), I recommend every new owner install the update immediately without any hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom