4 Gold 4 Silver and Some Killer Clad

jjm861

Elite Member
Well....with the winter storms we had this weekend, the beaches that I normally hunt finally decided to cut. In facts, one of the beaches I hunted today had an area that was cut at least 6 feet.

Hunted six hours today and man do my arms feel like it. Probably the best clad day ever for the amount of time I hunted. Three of the four gold finds are 14k to include the chain. The other ring is 10k white gold. Also added to the fun today is a nice assortment of silver finds.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_1247.jpg
    IMG_1247.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 726
  • IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 654
  • IMG_1249.jpg
    IMG_1249.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 631
  • IMG_1251.jpg
    IMG_1251.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 627
Wow :wow: WTG Bud ! That's a nice haul, I need to follow you around :yes: lol I hit a spot that had some erosion today but so much trash it was sad :( and i musta been too late cause i found about 5 zincolns and a dime and was lucky enough to get a silver ring but man it was sorry :mad:

Last edited:
Jeff, Congrats on the epic hunt today! Was that fun or what? :yes: Yeah, my body is talking back to me as well- no hunting for me tomorrow. :p

Congrats on all the gold... hopefully this next storm will remove even more sand...

Bravo!!! Thats a lot of diggin

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

:dingding: Sweet amount of gold and silver! :wow: Looks like all of Cali is in the house!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom