Do you see what I see? *Really big smile*

Kapi

Forum Supporter
18mm wide and silver :detector:

I'm not sure what the other item is. Perhaps a necklace charm. Can't see anything on it.

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 715
  • Feb 12 17 Half Reale.jpg
    Feb 12 17 Half Reale.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 720
Congrats on that! Worn but still old and Spanish! You must be proud. A guy found one here in my town, not something you find in Missouri often. We are right on the Mississippi River and there was Spanish activity long ago. Keep at it and find some more!!

:dingding: Congrats on a bucket list find for me! :wow:

Kap

How are you cleaning the coins up, you might want to ask Larry to hook you up with electrolysis, cause sooner or later you might end up ruining a valuable coin.

How are you cleaning the coins up, you might want to ask Larry to hook you up with electrolysis, cause sooner or later you might end up ruining a valuable coin.

I had no idea what that one was so I soaked it in vinegar overnight. I have an electrolysis set up, next time I'll use that. :)

kap

Go back to that spot, maybe there is a sunk Spanish galleon out their , keep it top secret though,- or you know who will be looking 4 U :police: what is it, anything over 50 years old ??

Go back to that spot, maybe there is a sunk Spanish galleon out their , keep it top secret though,- or you know who will be looking 4 U :police: what is it, anything over 50 years old ??

If "they" want a toasted coin they can have it :)

Back
Top Bottom