Steve in PR

Gold ring #8 showed up in the scoop today! I was hunting in a large swell., not far from the beach.  The 14Kt bracelet came out withthe earring attached.  Looks like they were using the earring as a clasp. Not a good idea, for them.

The 14kt ring came out just a short distance away. I am pretty sure the side stones are diamonds because there are no scratches and I can see carbon inside.  The center blue stone is natural. It has 3 darker bands running through it but I am not sure what it is. My best guess is that it is Aquamarine because of its transparency.

(Edit: I just compared it to another saphire ring and it appears to be very close to a saphire, so I am going with saphire.)

Attachments

• 032906.jpg
    032906.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 497
Very nice digs, Steve.
Hey... how'd you get the ring to stand up like that? I don't see any means of support.

Aloha Steve
Nice combo of gold.  I just wish all this rain would stop here in Hawaii.  It has been raining now for almost 40 days.  The worst part is that the main sewer line broke in Waikiki and they had to discharge millions of gallon of raw sewage water for 3 days into the Ala Wai that leads into the ocean.  They have closed most of the beaches.

Aloha, Chips. 40 days of rain is almost biblical! It's a good thing they closed the beaches. No fun wading with the "brown trout" around! :lol:

Sorry, Krom, for not getting back to you sooner. TD is right, a short piece of celophane. I had to change the density of pixels to get the file small enough to post and it came out kinda fuzzy as a result.

Not a big deal at all, Steve.
We all deal with "life-warps" all the time.
Fare thee well... "my precious"...! :lol:
(if I were you, and had posession of a particular "ring", I'd take total advantage of it! :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom