• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Same Cash, Bigger Gold & 2 iPhones! With Bonus Return!!!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Was out yesterday at the same scene of the crime as last Friday with Merlin. As I arrived at the beach, I saw 2 pirates that I have seen out there before. King Tides made it difficult to go out and work offshore at that time, so I decided to keep it close for the 1st part of the hunt. Shortly after I got in the water they got out and walked along the shore heading north. As I worked myself north, I noticed one of the guys briefly going in and out of an area that I would later spend some time on. It seems he just didn’t like the conditions from what I could tell which is why he took his CTX into the dry sand. Well when I got to the area that he had abandoned I got a couple of greenies, and with the rocky and shelly bottom that was wavy and a bit difficult to get the scoop and walk in, I knew it was different from last week. I decided to be patient and work that area back and forth near shore. On my 3rd pass I got a nice loud target very close to shore and out popped :dingding:. One hour into my hunt I was now golden. :thumbsup: The fun wouldn’t stop there though as shortly after I get a loud tone and see a dark corner sticking out from the ocean bottom and I used my hand to retrieve what would be an iPhone 11 Pro! :wow: An hour later I dig another one out that was an iPhone 7. :wow: During my 4.5 hour hunt I also noticed the $1 bill rolling in and out of the shore. Needless to say, I had a great day and hunt. At home I weigh the ring and its 3.2 grs of a marked 10K. That ring is very nice and I will probably be giving it to my daughter for Christmas.

PHONE RETURN: I rinsed the phones in some fresh water and let them dry a bit. I was shocked that they both charged! WOW!!! The iPhone 11 screen pops up with a bunch of messages and I call the 1st one on there and it was a friend of the young man that lost the phone named Jason. I tell him to have Jason contact me and he does. He lives in Homestead which is about an hour from Miami. He asks me “How much is the reward for the phone?” To which I tell him “I only want a picture with the phone’s return”. My usual asking price. :yes: Needles to say he was very ecstatic about getting his phone back that he had lost TUESDAY NIGHT and thought it was gone forever. I am truly impressed with the water capabilities of those iPhones. As for the other phone it does not look like I’ll be able to return that one so off to Ebay it goes for an “As-Is” sale to support my hiking travels! Not a bad day at the office. :good:

Attachments

• 9-26-20.jpg
    9-26-20.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 501
  • 9-26-20 Ring.jpg
    9-26-20 Ring.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 438
  • 9-26-20 Phones.jpg
    9-26-20 Phones.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 450
  • 9-26-20 Return.jpg
    9-26-20 Return.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 444
  • 9-26-20 Fits.jpg
    9-26-20 Fits.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 451
Congrats on that pretty gold and awesome return Felix! :yes: Another floating dollar bill 2 hunts in a row? Makes you wonder how much paper money is actually lost out there! :yes:

Nice hunt. Gold is gold...phones are phones...

Enjoyed the write up Felix! NIce gold, some karma...A Great day!

Nice score on the black hills ring.. my only issue with you... the ring does not fit unless it goes over your knuckle... got it? :lol:

Great hunt boss! Not finding any phones or sunglasses here, my usual indicator finds if people are getting wet or not...

He has no intention on giving that ring to his daughter. I think he secretly has those sized to fit himself. What we are seeing is the before pics. We are not privy to the after pics. So he's not lying , I'm sure it does fit. Probably looks good while wearing his XS tank top ...🤣

He has no intention on giving that ring to his daughter. I think he secretly has those sized to fit himself. What we are seeing is the before pics. We are not privy to the after pics. So he's not lying , I'm sure it does fit. Probably looks good while wearing his XS tank top ...🤣
Actually already gave it to her. :yes: The Forum doesn't need another Earl wannabe! :p :lol:

Felix, congrats on not just gold, but beautiful gold! All it takes is one and the rest of the finds are a cherry on top. Congrats

Felix ?

Wantabee what , your certainly not a rock star :crazy: , there must be a reason why we havn't seen any girl's in your post's , i just have more to do , more toy's than you, don't wantabee a swinger 24/7 , don't worry about me , it's all good here , let's see what you do on the Treasure Coast , forcast is squat agains't Scoundrel , your not a pro, your not a rock star , just an average Joe like me , i see your head poped :laughing: , so i had to en-lighten U , Nice hunt , to bad the phone wasn't a girl's , i should have known , no big deal --:kingdances: OF ZINC , happy hunting.

Actually already gave it to her. :yes: The Forum doesn't need another Earl wannabe! :p :lol:
Oh man....Ouch ! That hurt. The ultimate comeback burn being called "Earl". There's only 1 Duke for that....🤐

Cool story Felix and congrats on Gold. I agree...those Apple devices are pretty tough. Sounds like an awesome hunt too...and those vapes ....so many colors !

Back
Top Bottom