Gold Chain with the AT Pro

Larbo

I finally found a good gold chain. I was hunting the dry sand and got a strong but scratchy signal. It was only about an inch under the sand.

It is 14K and weighs about 13 grams. The most common gold here is 18K but it is still my most valuable jewelry find I think.

Last edited:
Great find,I'd wear that one for sure.congrats on the gold..I've heard the at pro hits scratchy on chain's,never found one yet tho

It is a little tight around my neck but my daughter likes it. If it was much deeper I may not have dug it. It didn't sound great even being shallow.

I seriously would have that checked to make sure it is real. A lot of fake stuff is marked Italy. I hope it is. Sweet find.

It seems real. No non gold color showing and fairly heavy. I guess I will find out if I try to sell it someday. I hope it is.

Nice snag. Check the chain section in the photo right near your ring... Give that a good cleaning. If it's nice an shiny under id say it's the real deal

Thanks! Is Cuban link good or bad? I don't know anything about this piece but it seems like gold. It should be about $350 melt value. Anybody want to buy it in Japan?
Being Cuban, I think they're great! :D Usually that chain style is sort of on the chunkier side as well. (See below ;))

Attachments

• UM.jpg
    UM.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 527
Back
Top Bottom