Phoenix

gabby

I'm wintering in Phoenix for 2-3 months.
I'm looking for someone that would be interested in doing some detecting.

I looked for a hunting buddy here a year or so ago. But then got super busy. I live in Gilbert and would love to do some digging.

Located in East Mesa here...about Brown and Higley...usually just searches at schools and playgrounds at the moment

I'm in the North end of Phoenix. Would like to link up and try to find some treasure. Still finding my way around but with a day or two notice, should be able to meet somewhere in the middle???

Hey Gabby,

I started doing some research on the local area, but really got caught up in the whole work grind. Right now I'm not working, just going to grad school (retired Marine) so I can definitely make some time. Do you have a spot in mind?

No spots in mind.
I really don't know the area so you would have a better idea than I.
PM me and I can give you a phone call.
We could discuss when and where.
Gabby

Hey Gabby,

I started doing some research on the local area, but really got caught up in the whole work grind. Right now I'm not working, just going to grad school (retired Marine) so I can definitely make some time. Do you have a spot in mind?

I'm in east Mesa. Moved back to AZ from CA this past summer. Detected turf and beaches there. Need to get out here. All for meeting anywhere. Park beach old site. Doing research looking for old sites. But for now older park would be great.

Back
Top Bottom