4 PT rings in one night

18kRonin

Forum Supporter
Went to the same place as last time on Wednesday night I'm calling it "The silver mine" and unbelievably found even more silver rings than last time. http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=633585#post633585

Hunted from 10pm till 5am the next morning non stop. This time I had to dig a little deeper. Finding one ring after the other just kept me going but did dig a little more trash this time. At 5am I was like the walking dead but a quick look over my finds was a good cure for that.
Got 4 PT rings, 1 very small 10k diamond ring, 34 silver rings, 5 silver pendants and 6,143 yen/$73US in clad and a Japanese grill (silver on the inside face of the teeth) not a pretty sight to see sticking out the sand at 3am.
Total PT 1000 weight is around 23.5g, total silver 265g and 10k gold 1g
Maybe now I can get a decent camera to take close ups of my finds with lol.
Can I ever top this hunt :hmmm:

Picture-md10.gif

Picture-md104.gif

Picture254.jpg

Picture-md108.gif

Picture-md107.gif

Picture-1010.gif

Are you sure you weren't accidentally digging in a jewelry store? Or maybe a heist gone bad and they dumped the loot? GREAT FINDS!!!!!!

edit: hmmm - was thinking.......are you in shark infested waters?

Oh my gosh. I think you might need a mining permit at this point. Fantastic find...work it until it screams for mercy...

What's wrong with the Japanese MDers :lol:

You either seem to pull one heckuva lot of jewelry or over $200 US in one haul :shock:

You've inspired me to head out today (like I needed an excuse...). Convinced the wife to go to the aquarium at Suma with the daughter while I 'find her some rings'. :D

This is simply astounding! Was there a nautical disaster in the area a few years ago?! :) I say this half jokingly. :|

Man that is one hell of a night! Congrats on all your finds!! WTG!

Unreal! That's got to be the most rings i've heard of in one hunt, that's like my YTD totals in one hunt, amazing!

Back
Top Bottom