Silver #14FTY, The Nox is simply AMAZING!!!!!!

coin whisperer

Elite Member
Today I headed up the street to a permission I’ve had for two years. I’ve hunted the site god knows how many times. I’ve taken three of my friends there also. Beside the house that stands is another lot she owns where a old house burned down. It’s like machine gun fire iron nails, bolts etc there. I thought I had hunted it out until today! That nox put in work!!! To my astonishment I found a 1942 D Merc that had a big rusted bolt and a huge nail in the hole and I found 8 wheaties. Mind you I have pounded the area hard. Words can’t describe just how bad ass this machine is!!!!!! I’ve used my ctx, the etrac and the deus there many times. Ty for looking and HH!
01e59d1ae0804de2d9aa3deff35eb74e.jpg

08b0ac94f8dc77638fcd5bd1a150fae4.jpg

ec65f51c6bc1dbae29754c5d8c987f3a.jpg

1be21a826b78f0f064b30b3524db016c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work, but didn’t you say that same thing where I got 4 silvers and a Sterling at that 1910 place?

[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice Job

On getting one more merc Vic, hunting the beach tomorrow with the EQ 800, don't expect do find much on a heavy hunted beach , Earl

Nice work, but didn’t you say that same thing where I got 4 silvers and a Sterling at that 1910 place?

[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

No lol because I didn’t hunt that place hard at all. I hardly hunted the side of the house

CONGRATS!!! The trolls will be by later to tell you how your just hyping the machine.. I think they should have named it THE SILVER SLAYING INTERNET METAL DETECTING FORUM TROLL KILLER !! :laughing::laughing: Your killing it my friend and I agree with you 100 %.

No lol because I didn’t hunt that place hard at all. I hardly hunted the side of the house

Just pulling your leg. I may have to try the 600 soon. I don’t need all the bells and whistles you youngsters like, lol.

Great Finds ... Congrats on cleaning up after you other machines. The Nox is very impressive.

Ty very much!

Nice job!glad your liking your new machine!

Thx!

Geez! I want my 800 NOW! Aghhhh!

Still #5 on the list with my dealer, and no shipments in sight....

Patience lol

CONGRATS!!! The trolls will be by later to tell you how your just hyping the machine.. I think they should have named it THE SILVER SLAYING INTERNET METAL DETECTING FORUM TROLL KILLER !! :laughing::laughing: Your killing it my friend and I agree with you 100 %.

Lol!!! People just don’t know do they brother!!! Loving your vids!

Makes me want a Nox when they are available. How did you get one?

I have a buddy that’s a dealer;)

Just pulling your leg. I may have to try the 600 soon. I don’t need all the bells and whistles you youngsters like, lol.

Lol! Get one

Nice finds Coin, congratulations. Glad you like your new machine !!!

Ty jerr-man!

Nice finds!

I am chomping at the bit to take out my new Nox 800. Getting sick of detecting my test garden/back yard and constantly re-reading the manual.

I am especially eager to go back to some spots I hit very hard (with my CTX).

Back
Top Bottom