• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Finally got out and got some silver along with some relics.

Waveoff

Elite Member
I have only been able to go on sporadic hunts lately because the weather doesn't want to cooperate when I'm home. It's always nice when I have to leave town for work! I managed to get out today and hit an old farmhouse that is going up for auction next Saturday. It sits on 1.5 acres and I was only able to hit 1/3 of the property today. I managed to pull out 4 silvers, my first sterling thimble, a buffalo nickel, a gold plated/filled pocket watch bezel and some neat relics! It feels good to pull out some shiny finally!

7icEN9s.jpg

6W3Sb09.jpg

Really great mixture of finds! Double war nickel!! Love the key and the thimble too. Thanks for sharing.

Sweet hunt. Congrats on all the silver! Love that key & top left buckle.

Awesome hunt ! I'm glad to see you got out. The weather hasn't been the best. Congrats on a bunch of great finds. HH Mark

The Silver Thimble is still on my want list. Love that key. Congrats on a 4 Silver Coin day and a fantastic outing. Hope the rest of the site produces well. Trapper

Really great mixture of finds! Double war nickel!! Love the key and the thimble too. Thanks for sharing.

That’s a great outing! Nice.

Nice assortment of goodies!

Sweet hunt. Congrats on all the silver! Love that key & top left buckle.

that's a cool key

Love that square key!! The silver is also nice :yes:

Very cool finds. I like that old key.

Congrats
G2M

Thank you everyone! That's my first old key like that.

Congrats. Wonderful finds.
2 War Nickels at one spot are hard to come by.

DG

Thank you! It seems like I find more war nickels in these parts than any other type of silver coin.:lol:

Damn that would be impossible for me to beat around here.. AWESOME day

Awesome hunt ! I'm glad to see you got out. The weather hasn't been the best. Congrats on a bunch of great finds. HH Mark

That key is cool! Congrats on the silver and finds.

Nice saves you pulled out!

Congrats on your first sterling thimble, the 4 silvers and the rest of the digs!

The Silver Thimble is still on my want list. Love that key. Congrats on a 4 Silver Coin day and a fantastic outing. Hope the rest of the site produces well. Trapper

Thanks everyone! I hope I can get back there soon. We just got dumped on by more snow.:(

Wow , is that a matching pair of shoe buckles?
Beutiful display of keepersđź‘Ť
Great hunt !
,Dew

Thank you! I was hoping someone could tell me what those rectangular metal objects were at the top of the picture. The top left is obviously a buckle. Those two matching things that you asked if they were shoe buckles, any idea on their age?

Back
Top Bottom