NOX with a rare nickel trifecta

Congrats Mike,
I was playing with my 600 today checking readings on various coins. I get a solid 13 on a nickel. Is that what you were getting ? I still have lots of snow here, maybe by Mon. I can hunt. Glad to hear you like your Nox.
Bubbaron

Incredible hunt! Gosh do I love nickels! "Second only to silver" what date is that gorgeous v nickel! :bouncie:

Congratulations on your first war nickel!!
Amazing job on the trifecta, it seems the Nox just loves those nicks:yes:

Congrats Mike on your nickel trifecta. Sent my coil in and it is still under warranty. If you wouldn't mind, bring yours on Monday. I will be using the standard coil tomorrow. It been along time since I used it.

Congrats on an awesome trifecta! That's a long time to wait for that war nick...:D I'm admittedly one of those nickel lovers and can't wait to see Vs and Buffs pop out. Keep it up! :aok:

Congrats Mike,

I was playing with my 600 today checking readings on various coins. I get a solid 13 on a nickel. Is that what you were getting ? I still have lots of snow here, maybe by Mon. I can hunt. Glad to hear you like your Nox.

Bubbaron

Solid 12-13 for me about every time. Might bounce a tad more at deeper depths but man it’s solid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go, Mike! I also found a war nickel this weekend with my Nox 600! I'll do a post on it later. First one I've found in a lot of years. What was the ID on yours? The one I found rang in at about 25-27. Over a copper penny but lower than a silver dime. As for regular nickels, I find that they ID at 12-13. I've dug several targets at 13-14, but those never were nickels.

Back
Top Bottom