Equinox 600 pulls garbage and junk

Fool

Well not every story is a success!!! 1st time out with my new 600, I still have tons to learn. Site is full of iron and I haven't found any coins yet but its never been hunted afaik. Basically there is iron or junk in every swing, I only got a couple high tones. Big chunk of copper something. Lots of old foil pans....

0324180916.jpg

0324180910.jpg

0323181553a.jpg

Give it time it will impress you.

Just a tip of you don't want to dig large targets and your not relic hunting. When you pinpoint these large targets you will see the size of the target and the pin pointing will be off center telling you it is large piece of junk. Also if it is showing as a deeper target and you go to pinpoint and get a high pitch sound in pin point mode it is most likely shallow or big junk. Since there is no overload on this unit that is how I avoid big pieces of trash.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Give it time it will impress you.

Just a tip of you don't want to dig large targets and your not relic hunting. When you pinpoint these large targets you will see the size of the target and the pin pointing will be off center telling you it is large piece of junk. Also if it is showing as a deeper target and you go to pinpoint and get a high pitch sound in pin point mode it is most likely shallow or big junk. Since there is no overload on this unit that is how I avoid big pieces of trash.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you that will help, ill try it!

Back
Top Bottom