Christmas AT Pro from Bart

Dr. Detroit

Elite Member
Been contemplating buying an AT PRO for a while, a long while and just got a call from the wife saying this is something my son who is 17 wants me to have....good kid...Can't wait until it comes in.. Big props to Bart at BIG BOYS HOBBIES.. Put her on the fast sleigh...so use to the Fisher F2, I hope I enjoy the change....Merry Christmas All...

I just got one....first time out and I am already impressed. Run a search on the AT Pro on the forum....lots of good advice on settings before you go out with it.

Congratulations! Great machine.just watched my friend pull a 18 k man's wedding ring from a park,7 inches down easily.it weighed 9 grams and looked brand new.it's a heck of a machine.

You have a great family!!

My sons swing F2s and I am swinging an ATP. The ATP is an amazing machine, and you will love it. I have bonded with mine now, and have lost the thought of one day upgrading to a "Big Boy" detector like a deus or a CTX level. I will have to save a lot of soda bottles to afford one of those!! Hi hi!

Congrats on your new machine and all the shiney goodness it will bring you!!

Good digs, and Happy Christmahannukwanza!

Pawaide

Been contemplating buying an AT PRO for a while, a long while and just got a call from the wife saying this is something my son who is 17 wants me to have....good kid...Can't wait until it comes in.. Big props to Bart at BIG BOYS HOBBIES.. Put her on the fast sleigh...so use to the Fisher F2, I hope I enjoy the change....Merry Christmas All...

Glad to have helped! Holler if you need tips or help with it!

Had this for a few days now and have already found two Alabama tax tokens, one open silver heart and just yesterday found a 10K thin gold ring with small ice that tested real... Lot to learn but enjoying it so far....

Had this for a few days now and have already found two Alabama tax tokens, one open silver heart and just yesterday found a 10K thin gold ring with small ice that tested real... Lot to learn but enjoying it so far....

That is great! Keep up the good finds. The more you get to know it the better they will be!

Back
Top Bottom