Oldest Coin FTY, Silver Count Up To 146

Wow, that’s an old silver coin. Congrats on all the finds and more you’re hunting. Had you found other old coins from that era at that park?
Appreciate your reply Jason. To answer your question, it was the first time ever I was at this park. It is the oldest park in Kenosha and has some history. Air Force Mike had wanted to hunt the site for a while. As far as other coins this was the only Silver, Mike dug a Wheat and a couple relics. The park I'm sure holds more but one would really have to work it very hard to dig it. Very little clad but lots of very deep trash. Trapper
Very nice hunting there!
Thank you Saoirse for you reply, it is appreciated. Trapper
Love all that old silver and congrats on the really old silver, bucketlister for sure!
Thank you. Seated coins here don't come that often. I really do appreciate them when I do dig one. I have a need to get your first name. I hate addressing you as Rat. Anyway I always like communications to be a bit more personal. Trapper

Oh that’s right .. I forgot about that bust 🤔
Oh yes the garlic butter is now frozen . Jeanie said it’s for winter food .
What kinda !!!! is that?
She is saving it for when she builds the big pans of lasagna and home made garlic bread when the kids are home .
Christmas is a lasagna day so that’s one gone right there.
Thank you twoso much for the gift.
I’m sitting here with a pile of plumbs right now but have trouble comming up with the good stuff to reciprocate.
I’ll hafta get creative.
,Dew

Congrats on all the silver Trapper!!! You have hit a nice silver stride here lately!!! I'm on a Barber hunt by the way!! I will find her.....it's just a matter of time!!!
Thank you Travis. That Barber has now a target on it. Betting you will add your first to the coffers very soon. Trapper
Great hunt buddy!!
Thanks Mike. A another great time today was pretty surprised the middle site really turned out to be the best one today. That unopenable item I dug today is a clock pendulum. Swings the second hand. Day of the relics. Trapper
Great finds Trapper ! As always continued success to you.
Appreciate your response Andy. Have been looking for some of your postings but not seen much activity of late. I imagine you are staying pretty busy. Trapper

Dang trapper dude you are very serious coin shooting business up there. Glad that's where you are too, a long way from here ha ha! I think I would have a problem requiring a underwear change if I found anything from 1830 whenever.

Very impressive bunch of finds Trapper. Congrats on your oldest coin of the year !(so far).
Thank you Montana. It will be very tough to top this one, but then again who knows what or where a still hidden treasure may be. Trapper
Great job Trapper! Nice selection of finds but the seated wins the prize.
Appreciate your response Roger. The Seated is pretty special. Trapper
That's great! What a nice find.
Thank you Gary. Only my second Seated this year. Heck only a hand full of 1800's coins for that matter. Really have not got on a lot of oldies but still hoping too. Trapper

146 silver coins is fantastic - nice going, friend! Great job uncovering your oldest coin of the year... congratulations on that 1839-O! :woot:

Oh that’s right .. I forgot about that bust 🤔
Oh yes the garlic butter is now frozen . Jeanie said it’s for winter food .
What kinda !!!! is that?
She is saving it for when she builds the big pans of lasagna and home made garlic bread when the kids are home .
Christmas is a lasagna day so that’s one gone right there.
Thank you twoso much for the gift.
I’m sitting here with a pile of plumbs right now but have trouble comming up with the good stuff to reciprocate.
I’ll hafta get creative.
,Dew
Well when you use it Joy wants a report. Don't sweat the reciprocal thing as your friendship has already filled that bill. Making a road trip up to Fond du Lac without the detectors today. My 50 year class reunion, now does that make me old, last time I seen most of these people they we kids. Trapper
Congrats on the amazing finds, especially on the '39-O seated dime! :detector:
Thank you Garrett, as your reply is appreciated. I wish I dug a lot more of the Seated coins but they just don't come around very often. Trapper
Those are some awesome finds Trapper! Congrats on that old, old seated!
Thanks Scott. I love digging Silver but the Seated's really hold special for me as they are rare digs for sure. Trapper

Congrats on the silvers there Trapper! Love that seated dime *drool*
I also like that salt token!
Thank you Jeff for the kind reply. The Salt Token and the Seated Dime were the highlights for me in this report. Trapper
Dang trapper dude you are very serious coin shooting business up there. Glad that's where you are too, a long way from here ha ha! I think I would have a problem requiring a underwear change if I found anything from 1830 whenever.
Appreciate your humor and the response Dave, thank you. I had a real problem last year as I dug three 1830's coins in one week. (1833 & 34 Large Cents and a 1835 Capped Bust Dime). Blew the underwear right out. :yes:Trapper
Bunch of nice finds! Congrats!
Thank you Sean. Have been on a pretty good run of late. Trapper

146 silver coins is fantastic - nice going, friend! Great job uncovering your oldest coin of the year... congratulations on that 1839-O! :woot:
Thank you Chelsea for your kind reply and for the thank you card I received yesterday from you and Garrett. It is very appreciated. Trapper
awesome finds trapper love that seated congrats :D
Thank you Mark. It is always a big thrill to dig a Seated Coin, just does not happen very often. Getting a older one just makes it that much better. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom