• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

You Guys Are Good!

popop

I spend a lot of time reading this forum. I dont have a metal detector yet. I have been looking for some time. Just have not decided(want one real bad). But reading this section is amazing. The things you guys can ID is crazy. It seems like you can hit this nail on the head almost every time. Good job and keep it up, glad I registered here.

I bought a used bounty hunter gold digger for 20$ ,had for a long time before giving it to my buddys daughter.
I found many piece of silver with it. I really liked it , it was light and you didnt have to worry to much about damaging it since there so cheap.
That 1864 2 cent piece , silver coins , silver spoons, rings and other items i found did not care if i was using a 20$ detector.
You can get them new for 70$
And I have not found anything that was anymore interesting with a 1000$ detector.
Im gona buy another one to keep behind my truck seat.
So i would say dont let $ or confusion on witch to buy stop you from getting out there.
Buy a cheapy and go from there.
You cant find it if you dont swing a coil over it. Most of the time any coil.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bounty-Hu...l-Detector/14526541?tv2=true&findingMethod=rr

Well have fun then. Have you been detecting before?

years ago, my grandfather use to go beach hunting all the time. I would go with him, so not really been for myself, no. I am looking forward to it though.

I hope you realize that this hobby is more addictive than cocaine.:D

Don't let that sway you away Popop! The side effects of this hobby are a lot less dangerous than what those TV ads for medication claim! :shock: :D Sometimes it might be better to just stick with the hang-nails! :laughing:

Just be expecting to start staring longer at older properties than you should, looking at city park locations and looking at websites such as http://www.historicaerials.com/ for hours. :yes:

Keep us posted on your choice on a machine too! ;)

Back
Top Bottom