The Good Guys

vanstheman3

Elite Member
I just bought an Outlaw from AirforceMike. Every part of the transaction went perfectly and the Outlaw Is Beautiful and exactly as it was stated. Mike is Top Notch! In writing this I realized I Haven't given my Props to all the great people I have bought MDs from here on this site. I got my Deleon from TimC for a great price with 2 Coils and rods, He sent a set of brand new Cal Rad headphones also,that he just pitched into the deal for no reason and for free. I bought my Cortes from Pa Dan at a great price, that entire deal was effortless and the MD was better than stated. I bought a spotless Coinstrike from a friend of RWJR13, Robert is one of the Good Guys, and a valuable Friend! I traded the Coinstrike to a friend of Pa Dan's for a CZ70 Pro. These are all great people and a pleasure to have dealt with! Thank you all Again, I love my MDs I got from every one of you!!! GL & HH......Pat If this is in the wrong place please move it?!

Does not surprise me. 99% of our members strive to do the right thing on here. I have only had one problem on this site in all my dealings with FMDF members. AirforceMike is a great asset to this forum not only thru his posts, but his willingness to always take time out to help anyone who needs it.
:goodpost:

I have learned alot from reading AirForce Mike's posts. The forum is a great bunch of folks. Happy Hunting!

Back
Top Bottom