Gold-/.925-/ Lots of Clad !!

arw40

Forum Supporter
Well, Last weekend I used the Nox 600 this weekend I took the AtPro as the school I was gonna hit is kinda trashy and I am not as proficient with the Nox yet as I am with the Pro. The Pro with the 5x8 coil is deadly in a trashy area. I hit one of the schools on the outskirts of my area that I only go to once a year. It is a rather large school so I choose to focus on an area with 3 side by side soccer fields working the perimeter of all. I worked the back two first and was getting kinda disappointed with the finds. I then started to work the closest field to the parking area which is the main use field and it was nonstop targets. One of my first targets on this field was a nice 6.6 gram gold mens band. It came in a solid 49 not budging in any direction. Has some kind of black through the middle cant tell what material that is. I continued to work along and in the end I collected $19.51 in clad just from the one field. Along with that I also found 3 .925 pieces of jewelry including an earring and 2 .925 rings...One is pretty neat shaped with a small diamond chip in the top and the other a dolphin ring which I have found the same one before. All in all it was a fantastic day out finding 3 rings and all the clad. The 90 degree heat kept me from going to one other school which I`ll have to hit another time....HH to all ! :yes:

Attachments

• DSCN0569.jpg
    DSCN0569.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 413
  • DSCN0570.jpg
    DSCN0570.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 395
  • DSCN0571.jpg
    DSCN0571.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 371
  • DSCN0572.jpg
    DSCN0572.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 393
  • DSCN0573.jpg
    DSCN0573.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Duuuuuude! Killed it! You know that gold ring might be one of those Meteorite bands?...Theres a jeweler who makes that kind of deal...I've seen them advertised on Spaceweather.com...Might be really a nice ticket bigger than melt!

Thats a hell of a performance in that kind of heat I must say! Hats off and Bravo! Have yourself a few Cold ones to carbo charge and recover! :laughing:

Not only impressive Andy but one heck of a hunt. That is a real fine piece of the yellow metal and then to pull 3 very nice Sterling's just for kicks. Another very big clad haul to boot. Congrats my friend on a very stellar outing. Trapper

Not only impressive Andy but one heck of a hunt. That is a real fine piece of the yellow metal and then to pull 3 very nice Sterling's just for kicks. Another very big clad haul to boot. Congrats my friend on a very stellar outing. Trapper

Trapper, Thanks much. The 90 degree heat isnt much fun, but when you have days like these you can tolerate it. I`m lucky enough to not have too much competition around me.

Duuuuuude! Killed it! You know that gold ring might be one of those Meteorite bands?...Theres a jeweler who makes that kind of deal...I've seen them advertised on Spaceweather.com...Might be really a nice ticket bigger than melt!

Thats a hell of a performance in that kind of heat I must say! Hats off and Bravo! Have yourself a few Cold ones to carbo charge and recover! :laughing:

John, I`m having more than a few Heineken's...lol..I was due to have one of these great days. It`s nice to have different machines to hunt different conditions. I`m on my way to getting the Nox paid for by seasons end.

Well, Last weekend I used the Nox 600 this weekend I took the AtPro as the school I was gonna hit is kinda trashy and I am not as proficient with the Nox yet as I am with the Pro. The Pro with the 5x8 coil is deadly in a trashy area.

Proficient and deadly indeed! Great haul of digs.

Back
Top Bottom