Two locations, Two Sterlings

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
First location of the day was sports field have not been to in a very long time. For the day, I find about 80% of my finds there and the one crushed sterling ring. This ring is positioned 2nd or to right side in the photos.

While at the field, I noticed some contractors on the next property over doing extensive renovation work to a small 1950's bungalow style house. After some small shop talk with the them, they gave me permission to hunt the property as the property will be sold/flipped again. About 20% of my finds were recovered there and another sterling ring for the day. The ring looks to have been cut and resized and as to possibly being an older style wedding ring.

The jewelry that I have been finding as of lately, are definitely in the deeper range.

Overall, I'll gladly take in some silver rings as I'm kind of forgetting what a silver coin looks like anymore! :?: Thanks for stopping by!

Attachments

• IMG_2767.jpg
    IMG_2767.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2768.jpg
    IMG_2768.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2769.jpg
    IMG_2769.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_2770.jpg
    IMG_2770.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 148
Congrats on the pair of sterling rings and clad John. Gotta love those stumble onto permissions. And I hear ya on the silver coins, been over 6 weeks since my last. Hopefully soon. Good luck. Mark

Thank you!

Congrats on the pair of sterling rings and clad John. Gotta love those stumble onto permissions. And I hear ya on the silver coins, been over 6 weeks since my last. Hopefully soon. Good luck. Mark

Thanks Mark! Finding those sterlings are a real treat for me. Especially, since I'm not finding any silver coins no matter how hard to try. :( I was thrilled about the permission too. No matter what gets found, I enjoy and appreciate it all. Best to you on finding that next silver!

Rings look to have some age about them :). Congrats!

Thanks GroundSweeper! Yes, they do seem to have some age to them. But both will be going into my silver scrap pile.

Nice silver!

Thanks bluebird66! It seems anymore, everything is getting harder to find. But I have to say, I been quite lucky finding those sterlings this year.

Thank you!

Silver is a nice sight any hunt đź‘Ť

Thanks metaladdict! You are so right about that! Even those bent up rings made my pouch smile on the way home.

Nice, congrats! I think you may be able to straighten the one ring out.

Thanks Soil Surgeon! I thought about straightening it, and if it break I got nothing to lose. Overall, it is pretty beat up. But if anything, it will look good in my silver scrap pile. :D One thing about silver, it is all good.

Back
Top Bottom