Good finish to November

FoiledAgain

Elite Member
I met up with WaterWalker yesterday for some water searching. Moderate temperatures in the 40's and little wind, which made for a nice 4-hour hunt. I'd started out November with a bang and had high hopes but the month was a bust until this 14K number showed up. It was fun to hunt together with a fellow forum member; hope we can get in some more water time before the holiday crunch.

Attachments

• IMG_2411.jpg
    IMG_2411.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 632
  • IMG_2413.JPG
    IMG_2413.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 635
Nice find[emoji3] congrats and Happy Holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice catch in chilly conditions!
Thanks Z. Much better weather than what's to come, but we'll stick it out right through the winter!
Nice find[emoji3] congrats and Happy Holidays
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slider, thanks and I hope you also have a wonderful holiday season.
Nice heavy find! congrats
It seemed light when I hefted it and I couldn't see a mark so I was thinking it was junk, but at home I was able to find the mark and weigh it out at 7.4 grams. Great sense of relief...:lol:
Very nicely done
Thanks Usa!
:dingding: Nice catch there!
Your dingding is kindly accepted! :D Thanks Felix!

That's a Nice chunk of 14k! Bands might not have the wow effect but they sure have the weight more then the lookers. :pirate2:

That’s a killer find, it’s been sleeting here the past 2 days, I haven’t been out in 2 weeks it’s constant rain or ice.

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

That’s a killer find, it’s been sleeting here the past 2 days, I haven’t been out in 2 weeks it’s constant rain or ice.
Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token
Wind chills have been in the teens here and I haven't quite worked up the intestinal fortitude to get out into it. But the itch is there so it will happen.:yes: Thanks LOS3R.
And a nice one at that. 14k is always welcome on a hunt. Congrats
Thanks DD. It's a nice bonus when the weight gets up to 7 grams or more.

Back
Top Bottom