No Gold But 10 Nice Silver Finds

jjm861

Elite Member
Again we are seeing some good surf here in Southern California. Much like two weeks ago the surf is coinciding with high tides. Combine the two and we have a good chance of finding some goodies. :yes::yes:

If my count is correct, I think I found a little over $20.00 bucks in clad. No gold on this hunt, but the 10 silver finds made for a very fun day. A couple of hours in the tumbler really does a nice job cleaning that corrode silver.

"Honey Do List" for today, but going to give it another whirl tomorrow.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_0062.jpg
    IMG_0062.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 630
  • IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 603
  • IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 599
That’s awesome, I’d be thrilled with that much silver!

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Nice finds!

I found a silver ring recently that looks almost identical to the wave shaped one you found. Yours looks to be a bit thicker but otherwise looks the same.

:dingding: All that silver gets a dinger! Nice amount.:yes:

$20 in cland and 10 silvers? That's one fun day!

Congrats!

R5

Great haul, Im sure the weather here in So. Cal. has tossed around all kinds of nice finds and you found some. :thumbsup:

Jeff, That is another great hunt-congrats! Unfortunate that no gold made an appearance with all that silver and so many targets but maybe next time!

Nice scores, did the tumbler take Jesus right off?
Wish I was somewhere warm, going crazy with cabin fever. Can't wait to get back in the water, I'd be super happy with a fun hunt like that! Congrats.

Nice scores, did the tumbler take Jesus right off?
Wish I was somewhere warm, going crazy with cabin fever. Can't wait to get back in the water, I'd be super happy with a fun hunt like that! Congrats.

I was wondering if someone would notice that. Yes, the tumbler was tough on Jesus😔😔

I'd probably wager that sterling silver heart has real diamonds. Those are pretty common... (that they're real). It gives them a much higher selling point for inexpensive stones.

Cheers!

Skippy

On some of the religious items, I know a few people that would rather have them weathered. Was actually surprised when I showed a couple people and the beat up pendents they asked straight away if I wanted to sell... Something to consider...

Either way a nice hunt...

Back
Top Bottom