White gold or not?

Seeing how it's eaten away a bit ...here's another guess PEWTER.

This would make a great.... guess contest...winner gets a week at Earls ...SurfMaster Resort in Oc Md...

Seeing how it's eaten away a bit ...here's another guess PEWTER.
I reckon you might be on the money with this one. It does look like other pewter items I've found and pewter has an SG of about 8.
If I am to be declared the winner I would like to gladly donate my prize to Craig - a hard working moderator that deserves some time off with Earl! :laughing:

If I am to be declared the winner I would like to gladly donate my prize to Craig - a hard working moderator that deserves some time off with Earl! :laughing:

Now that is why they call this place "Friendly" :dingding:

I have found a few in the past that actually said Nickel silver.
I am going with the Nickel/silver.

a quote

Nickel silver is a metal sometimes used in the making of costume jewelry. Although it is called silver, it doesn’t actually contain any silver in its composition. The word ‘silver’ in this case refers to the color of the metal rather than the content. Because of this, nickel silver often causes confusion to buyers, who may think that it’s a silver alloy.

I have never seen a gold ring over 22, let alone 30. I would double check the vdi again. If you still get a 30 I'm guessing it's not gold. Does it feel heavy for it's size?

I’ve had gold rings read 31 on my Nox and that one was marked 23K. Run it by a jeweler and see what they say

Back
Top Bottom