• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone here invest in Silver or gold?

Crossmod

I just signed up for my first coin show (if it isn't cancelled) I'm hoping to sell some of my premium silver pieces (Star wars , Disney stuff)

Anyone else buying silver or gold? Any questions let me know ! I can help.

I just signed up for my first coin show (if it isn't cancelled) I'm hoping to sell some of my premium silver pieces (Star wars , Disney stuff)

Anyone else buying silver or gold? Any questions let me know ! I can help.
Invest? Not anymore, myself and others are still underwater on our buys from ten years ago. I didn’t even buy on the high side and I’d be way in the red if I sold today. Besides that, banks are allowed to rig the prices of metals and just pay a huge fine when caught, they don’t even try to hide that fact. A slap on the wrist. So what’s the point?

The time to sell was a week or so ago, silver down $5/oz. In a week!

Well, you asked, :lol:
Anyways...

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/jpmorgan-set-to-pay-1-billion-fine-for-metals-market-manipulation/

Much more $ to be made in the up and up stock market.

Invest? Not anymore, myself and others are still underwater on our buys from ten years ago. I didn’t even buy on the high side and I’d be way in the red if I sold today. Besides that, banks are allowed to rig the prices of metals and just pay a huge fine when caught, they don’t even try to hide that fact. A slap on the wrist. So what’s the point?

Anyways...

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/jpmorgan-set-to-pay-1-billion-fine-for-metals-market-manipulation/

As soon as i saw you say "much more money to be made in the stock market. " I knew you were dead wrong. Stock market? In this economy ? Why? Silver is weak?? Mmmm you need to research. Im sorry about your losses

Anyways...

Wait. You bought in the silver market 10 years ago for $20 an ounce and didn't sell at $30 an oz??

And I'm not selling. Ill buy until $32 and hold.

Wait. You bought in the silver market 10 years ago for $20 an ounce and didn't sell at $30 an oz??

And I'm not selling. Ill buy until $32 and hold.
Bought at $35. In the red last year at a negative 50%. As opposed to my stocks in the black at a 28% gain.

Personally, my silver buys weren’t intended to be a sell for paper, but for a long term store of value. So far they’ve failed miserably as an “investment”.

Back
Top Bottom