Early morning 4th of July hunt gets Worm 2 silvers!

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
Worm and I got out this morning to some old house sites. Worm got the silvers today...two rosies. He also got 6 wheats. I got 7 wheats and a buffalo nickel with a readable date, 1928. I have to admit I got a little excited when I swung over the Kennedy half. I was really hoping for a silver half:( The 2 rosies puts Worm at 30 fty, I'm still stuck at 25, but I feel a silver run coming on!:digginahole:

Attachments

• 20190704_113224_HDR.jpg
    20190704_113224_HDR.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 233
What ? An east coast post with no LCs or colonial coppers ? Just a few boring silver coins and a clad half ? Sheesskk, how boring ! :laughing:

What ? An east coast post with no LCs or colonial coppers ? Just a few boring silver coins and a clad half ? Sheesskk, how boring ! :laughing:

The town we were detecting in was established in the 1780's, but I have yet to have a LC or colonial copper jump out of the ground at me:laughing:

Nice silvers (for Worm) and your coins! Glad you got out to hunt. Those clad Kennedy Halves do sure ring up good!

Another very fine outing for you both Scott. Digging a dated Buffalo is always a thrill and a nice take on the Wheat's. Clad Halves are not that common either. Travis got the hot holes this time. Love that you two share the wealth. Congrats! Trapper

Back
Top Bottom