I'm a loser...

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Went to a close neighborhood park early just for a couple of hours because the wife wants to get out today and she was still asleep.
I was walking around after about an hour and notice my wallet was missing.
I track back all over and finally get back to the truck and see it lying on the seat.

I get out again and about half hour later I notice my Carrot is not in its holder on my belt.
I walk all over the place again and finally found it.

After that I just went home....things were not going well for me all morning.

Dug a quarter, a copper cent, one dime and some trash plus 1/2 of a toy car, petty pitiful but I made it home with all my tools so I consider this hunt a victory.
A small one but still.

Two huge scares in one morning, emotionally drained....getting too old for this stuff.

Out of everything I ever lost I miss my mind the most!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

You need to step-up your game. Nobody here will make fun of you.......promise.

:laughing:

201507_2346_bbhbh_sm.jpeg

We have all had days like that:D , no worries just as long as it doesn't start to happen on a regular basis. They have a word for that but I don't remember it.:lol:

Last edited:
The day could have been wayyyyy worse, had you not found both items. At least you came out of the situation positive. Congrats!

Oh boy, must have been something in the air this week and I can sympathize! I had kinda the same issues and am glad the week is about over! (Lost my wallet in my own dang purse, put it in the wrong pocket and couldn't find it among other "forgetting" type of things...) :lol:

There's two resting with Davey Jones that I am personally part of, and.....

They don't work like that Kapi gal's do either!!!

<°)))>{

Two huge scares in one morning, emotionally drained....getting too old for this stuff.

I know how you feel. used the screwdriver on my keychain to open a door and a while later I notice I didn't have my keys. retraced every step I could remember for half an hour and -nothing. took a gamble that I stuck them in my coat and they fell out walking across the gravel ramp . eyeballed a straight line to where I went and found them half way across it. If I hadn't, I was going to get out the detector and cover the whole gravel area. I've set my keys down more than once and had to spend valuable timed looking. Oldthimers is a beetch.

Used to carry a screwdriver for coinpopping, but kept leaving them so I had to quit that.

Went to a close neighborhood park early just for a couple of hours because the wife wants to get out today and she was still asleep.
I was walking around after about an hour and notice my wallet was missing.
I track back all over and finally get back to the truck and see it lying on the seat.

I get out again and about half hour later I notice my Carrot is not in its holder on my belt.
I walk all over the place again and finally found it.

After that I just went home....things were not going well for me all morning.

Dug a quarter, a copper cent, one dime and some trash plus 1/2 of a toy car, petty pitiful but I made it home with all my tools so I consider this hunt a victory.
A small one but still.

Somedays, we groundhogs DO see our shadows. Best we scamper back. Good call.

Skippy

Lost my carrot the other day, panicing after dark and all I felt was the empty holster. Had the thing in my other hand. Happy it was dark and no one could see me...

Back
Top Bottom