• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My Super Secret Virgin Site Gives Up Sterling!

Congrats on finding the pretty 925 pendant! You should wear it so you can show it off to anyone who thinks detecting is silly!

That is super Cool! Yeah! You know the chain is nearby when the bale is intact like that! It will not sound like a good signal at all! Hunt with 0 disc and inspect all signals! Report back!

Congrats on finding the pretty 925 pendant! You should wear it so you can show it off to anyone who thinks detecting is silly!

Great idea, thanks!

Nice find,sounds like you need a new scale.:lol:

Thanks, and yes, I sure do :lol:

Hunted out? I think not! Congrats on the killer find, now go get some more!

Thanks!

That's a beautiful and unique piece Gal. Great to find something I haven't seen. Others may have but the out jewelry is new to me.

Thanks, I haven't seen anything like this before either, it's pretty cool :yes:

awesome silver!

thank you!

That is super Cool! Yeah! You know the chain is nearby when the bale is intact like that! It will not sound like a good signal at all! Hunt with 0 disc and inspect all signals! Report back!

Thanks Mud. I did go back today and dug everything within 5' of the drop site and nada. However, yesterday while mowing I evidently got something in my eye and was getting to be in some severe pain so I cut it short. Gotta have an eye doc fish out the danged foreign body in the AM so it may be a few days before I get to go try again. I'm pretty happy now as the eye is still kinda numb from the urgent med doc, but tonight might get bad... :no:

Back
Top Bottom