So Cal Silver #84-89 And First SLQ In A While

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some recent detecting finds from three hunts after work over the last week. I found 6 silver coins including my first SLQ in a while. One of the mercs is a 1916S. I was really hoping to see the D but maybe next time. These finds takes me to 89 silver coins for the year.

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_4854.jpg
    IMG_4854.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_4906.jpg
    IMG_4906.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 196
Of course, the obligatory cut copper and a marble...

Congrats!

Stay on em JF!

<°)))>{

Love the in-situ fresh out of the hole SLQ. And the green patina wheaties. They wouldn't be half as fun if they came out candy-apple clean, eh ?

PS: Stay south of Santa Barbara ! :cool:

Congrats on the finds Jason. Was fun getting out on Saturday. When I got home I was pretty sore, just shows how out of detecting shape I am haha. Look forward to our next outing.

Greg

Awesome finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks CW!
Of course, the obligatory cut copper and a marble...

Congrats!

Stay on em JF!

<°)))>{
Thanks buddy! Glad you noticed that sliver of a wheat in the photo.

Very nice haul there bud congrats!
Thaks Jeff!
Love the in-situ fresh out of the hole SLQ. And the green patina wheaties. They wouldn't be half as fun if they came out candy-apple clean, eh ?

PS: Stay south of Santa Barbara ! :cool:
Thanks Tom! I normally forget to get the in the field photos but glad I got one of the SLQ.
Congrats on the finds Jason. Was fun getting out on Saturday. When I got home I was pretty sore, just shows how out of detecting shape I am haha. Look forward to our next outing.

Greg
Thanks Greg and yes it was a fun hunt. I didn't get all those wheat clean up for this post so they will be in the next post.
Nice hunt and congrats on the finds!
Thanks!

Wow! Nice digs Jam. It has been two years since I pulled an SLQ. Congrats.

Some very nice digging Jason. Congrats on the Silvers and finding a SLQ in the outings. Hope your right on the next 1916 and the "D" is there. Trapper

Wow! Nice digs Jam. It has been two years since I pulled an SLQ. Congrats.
Thanks. It had almost been the same amount of time since I found my last one.
Some very nice digging Jason. Congrats on the Silvers and finding a SLQ in the outings. Hope your right on the next 1916 and the "D" is there. Trapper
Thanks Trapper!
Another nice marble too Jason..... ;) Congrats, good week!

Thanks Sean!

A belated congrats on the silver haul.........
So......you or no body else asked, is that a type 1 ? I thought I saw a boobie.......

How bout a shot of her back side?

Great finds! Just curious as to what detected you use and if you have more than one which is your go to detector? Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom