• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

NEW - White's waterproof TDI !

I suspect its been modified for the salt water...... such as power to the coil. IF you make adjustments to ID iron you may well be better off to use a good VLF. Not many dirt machines you can just ....... say im going to put it in a box and water hunt with it... not even a PI. Normally that means tuning them down a bit. I wasnt aware it could use some of the ML gold machines coils....... now thats cool. Someone answer me this.... will all/most PI do this? I tell you that huge coil .... neck deep trying to PP and not being able to get the coil in the hole could keep you busy.

Most gpx coils will work in the tdi series. However, that doesnt mean it will fit into the whites shaft. Takes a bit of jerry-rigging to get it to fit as the lower clevis on the whites and minelab are different sizes.

Pretty sure the new tdi has a hard wired cable

I tell you that huge coil .... neck deep trying to PP and not being able to get the coil in the hole could keep you busy.

In my limited experience, The DF pinpointed very well, the target was always dead center of that coil. Didn't need to put the coil in the hole. How deep was another question. When the beeps in the hole stop, check the magnet, 24 out of 25 times, the target is stuck to the magnet.

Back
Top Bottom