First 2 months finds

hikingthehills

I just started metal detecting at th beginning of January and needless to say I'm hooked. Maybe$15 in clad and 6 wheat pennies.The only things not pictured is a 3 ring bullet and the silver ring my girlfriend is now wearing. Just picked up an At Pro yesterday so maybe my finds will get better.

Last edited:
Here it is.

Attachments

• 20170222_180825.jpg
    20170222_180825.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 371
  • 20170222_174249.jpg
    20170222_174249.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 349
Did you try any basic detectors before graduating to the AT pro ? I'm thinking of upgrading one day.

Thanks y'all! I took the girlfriend out tonight and she scored a Mercury dime in 10 minutes of swinging. That makes 3 things thats silver since January! We also found about $5 in clad.

Looks like you are doing well.

Real well actually.

Look forward to your later finds.

Cheers.

Thanks man! We're having a blast, I've dug a TON of clad and haven't been able to hit a merc and tonight I took out my new AT pro I got this week and she took the Ace 300 and I didn't get away from her good and she's got a big whole dug and can't find what's in it. I come back my my pinpointer to help her and needless to say to soon as I stick it in the hole I find it and out pops the first merc I've held in my hands. Soon as we left she went and went and bought her a garret carrot as well and I now have her a Tesoro Mojave on the way for birthday next weekend. Hopefully we'll have some more finds to post soon. It was funny 5 minutes after she found that merc I got a wheat penny and figured we were going to load up. After that the whole night was digging clad and trash.

Congratulations guys, you are off to a great start. Wish I could have gotten my girlfriend out there. All she did was bi...., About the time I was gone. :laughing: Now she gone & I have more gear.:yes:

Looks like you're doing great. I just got the Ace 300 yesterday and now see everyone using the Pro. What are your thoughts on the pair? For general coin hunting is the Pro worth the extra bucks?

Back
Top Bottom