• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Back at it today civil war relics

Digger70pa

Forum Supporter
I got out today & got into some lead. Thanks for looking. HH Tim

Attachments

• 15431957583930.jpg
    15431957583930.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 497
  • 15431955010860.jpg
    15431955010860.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:
Nice haul. But with that many drops there should be some brass somewhere. Good luck with the brass.

I found a small button today. That was it for the brass. It was plate hunted for years. I've found two breast plates in the area in 15 years of hunting. I figured a plate for every 1000 bullets lol. Thanks for the encouragement. HH Tim

Nice digs bud. You aren’t fooling around now that you can hunt again!

My season is over. Got about 5” snow on Sunday/ Monday and rain this coming weekend. Shoulder surgery on Tuesday 12/4 😪

Keep posting your finds so I can drool

Thanks buddy. It was very hard being laid up. Now that's behind me for now. I'll dig when weather & time permit me to. I hope your surgery goes well & you have a short recovery time buddy. Take care Tim

Nice finds Tim, with all the detector testing/comparisons going on it's good to see one that actually finds something!!

Man , congrats once again on a nice hunt. Think you should change your member name to lead man. :mad: :lol: Congrats buddy on another sweet hunt. Always enjoy your post.

Nice digs bud. You aren’t fooling around now that you can hunt again!

My season is over. Got about 5” snow on Sunday/ Monday and rain this coming weekend. Shoulder surgery on Tuesday 12/4 😪

Keep posting your finds so I can drool

Best of luck on the surgery!

Thanks buddy. I got a PI machine & haven't really messed with other machines. I'm really thinking about getting a equinox though. HH

I was on the waiting list for an Equinox, changed my mind and went with the Makro muli kruzer. 3 of my buddies went with Equinoxs. they seem to be happy with them. I'm pretty much in love with my kruzer.

Back
Top Bottom