Year of the Dog

Foragist

Forum Supporter
Well, 2018 is behind us now. The Chinese called it the year of the dog. I detected with dogged determination many times. My dog, Bugster, kept me in good spirits and good shape. I've been dogged with hardships, but far more "treated" with blessings. I got my paws on a new Equinox 800 and the 6 inch coil too. My new whites digmaster tore into it, tooth, fang, and claw. So many tail-waggin' highlights, I can't list them all! Here are a few of my favorite digs:
Fifty nine silver coins! A nice herd of Buffalo, and a small tribe too. A good field of wheats were harvested along the way. Clad isn't counted up yet, but it's surely over $200. Countless good times involved! Lots of rings and pocket knives. THREE GOLDEN RINGS! Two Canadian silvers, and a fireman's badge in a curb strip. I could write a book here, but I'll let some pics talk some too.

Attachments

• DSCN8890.jpg
    DSCN8890.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCN7288.jpg
    DSCN7288.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCN7328.jpg
    DSCN7328.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCN7359.jpg
    DSCN7359.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCN7931.jpg
    DSCN7931.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 123
Yeah..2018 Year of the Dog alright!...I'm sure glad its over! I chased my own tail a lot this season..:laughing:...I'm gonna Truffle pig the hell out of 2019 though...:laughing:

You had a fantastic year Blaise with some pretty great numbers in all the category's. I know that you moved up your goals as you surpass them. Now I hope that you have even a better year in 2019 than last. A huge congrats. Trapper

Wow...you had a great year! I like all those silvers especially the mixture of old dimes. I think you are going to enjoy your new Nox and the 6" coil. A great combo for trashy areas. Congrats!

Yeah..2018 Year of the Dog alright!...I'm sure glad its over! I chased my own tail a lot this season..:laughing:...I'm gonna Truffle pig the hell out of 2019 though...:laughing:
:laughing: Well said! Let's root out the real goods this year!

Beautiful finds all of them congratulations!
Thank you. Gotta love the shiny!

You had a fantastic year Blaise with some pretty great numbers in all the category's. I know that you moved up your goals as you surpass them. Now I hope that you have even a better year in 2019 than last. A huge congrats. Trapper
I'll be a happy camper this year if it even comes close to last year, really. Of course my unofficial goal is to go one better, but it's more about the journey than the destination. So let's enjoy the ride, my friend!

Wow...you had a great year! I like all those silvers especially the mixture of old dimes. I think you are going to enjoy your new Nox and the 6" coil. A great combo for trashy areas. Congrats!
Thanks! I feel like it really was a great year. I got the Nox about halfway through the year, and the sniper coil a while later. Though the old Eagle Spectrum was holding it's own quite well, this 'nox is better in many ways. Could be a productive year ahead!

That’s a “dog gone” good year you had! Lol
Good one! Thanks, Tom. Let's go Hog Wild in '19! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom