2018 Highlights

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
I made my goal of 72 silvers FTY, barely, with 72. Of that I found 16 war nickels with 6 in one hunt. Those 6 war Nickels were part of a 17 silver hunt I had in VA with Vic and JD. It was memorable and there were 30 total silvers between us that day!

The highlight of the year was my only bucketlister this year...1852 Trime I got digging with Vic and Two Tone Joe in Ohio. Got to tell ya that I reacted like a kid who got his first BB gun for Christmas. Vic and Joe were cracking up. I didn’t roll around or hang upside down from a tree, but there was some excitement, lol!

Good luck in 2019 everybody!

254e513174967f07a5d0387ae1ce2ecb.jpg

95e9278d2aa7ef53d2f9034e4c1a648d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really have to look at that dang Trime again!!!!! Grrr I GOT A TRIME!!!!!!!!! I really thought you were going to have a stroke lol

I really have to look at that dang Trime again!!!!! Grrr I GOT A TRIME!!!!!!!!! I really thought you were going to have a stroke lol

Lol! I can’t believe you found my large cent two minutes earlier!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congradulations on your killer silver year .
That trime is incredible.
Keep up the updates in 2019 and the photos .
I always look forward to the eye candy.
,Dew

You had a great year in 2018 Jerry. A 17 Silver day is something I could only dream about. Never dug a Trime either. Making those road trips and sharing the hunts have moved to the top of my list of adventures in the future and your already doing that. Congrats my friend and I hope next year is even better than the last. Trapper

I remember reading many of your posts through the year. All those great digs with buddies in VA, that awesome trime, trying to hit your goal. It was fun being very close to you in silver count for a while there. You put in a strong finish to hit that 72. Big congrats and high hopes for good things in '19!

You had a great year in 2018 Jerry. A 17 Silver day is something I could only dream about. Never dug a Trime either. Making those road trips and sharing the hunts have moved to the top of my list of adventures in the future and your already doing that. Congrats my friend and I hope next year is even better than the last. Trapper

Thanks Trapper. I’m looking for you to hit 500 silvers in 2019! My goal is only 50 this year. I’ve pretty much killed all the local public ground here.

Always nice to hit a goal, well done!

Thanks zeemang. Looking forward to your posts.

Congrats on a great year and awesome bucketlister!

Thanks Jam. The Trime was real surprise!

Congradulations on your killer silver year .

That trime is incredible.

Keep up the updates in 2019 and the photos .

I always look forward to the eye candy.

,Dew

Thanks DS. I’ll try to get some eye candy lol

Awesome find Jwp!

Thanks Wyo!

Super amazing trime you found...major congrats!

Thanks Jak.

I remember reading many of your posts through the year. All those great digs with buddies in VA, that awesome trime, trying to hit your goal. It was fun being very close to you in silver count for a while there. You put in a strong finish to hit that 72. Big congrats and high hopes for good things in '19!

Thanks Foragist. I think my count will be way down this year. Less hints, but hope to get better, older outlying permissions. Good luck in 2019

Back
Top Bottom